Wow is that date right?? June 7th!?!? Hot damn the Panthers 2013-14 Stanley Cup Season is right around the corner. Until then, here are some links to keep you all well fed:
- Dale Tallon says this year he wants to draft players that will immediately have an impact. This should be good news for fans who impatiently waited a year to watch Erik Gudbranson and Jonathan Huberdeau play in the NHL.
- Who doesn’t love reading about professionally sports teams begging for handouts from the community? If you just cannot get enough, check out this piece about the Panthers quest to get Broward County to pay for a new 4.2 million dollar scoreboard, because C’MON! ITS SUPER-SIZED HD!!!! BREAKING UPDATE: The Panthers will be getting that new scoreboard.
- Here is a look at this year’s postseason successes and failures of Florida’s top prospects, courtesy of Hockey’s Future.
- Cap Geek recently updated their team pages which for all of us hockey losers out there is an event just short of unwrapping that N64 on Christmas morning way back when. Anyway, compared to some teams..cough cough..Philadelphia Flyers..cough cough.. the Panthers’ salary situation looks pretty clean which bodes well for future signings.
- The Cats will be celebrating their 20th anniversary during the 2013-14 season and to kick things off they have revealed a commemorative logo which you can check out here.
- Speaking of logos and design, check out this completely unrelated design blog form San Francisco based graphic artist Scott Hansen.
Tags: Florida Panthers