Today’s music video is Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen.
Two teams that hardly ever meet will faceoff tonight against each other in South Florida tonight. Just because the Phoenix Coyotes are a Western Conference team doesn’t mean you shouldn’t come out and watch them. They’re good, they’re tough to play against, and they have one of the finest coach’s in the game, Dave Tippett. Tippett is also an old teammate of Panthers coach Kevin Dineen, and was in his wedding party. So these two will be out to win, and you get bet both teams will be prepared for this one. After the jump, some links for your Tuesday.
News Around Sunrise:
* The Panthers spent some time yesterday at Broward General’s Chris Evert Children’s Hospital. NBC. Miami.
News Around the NHL:
* Tuesday night’s Three Stars from Puck Daddy.
* Former goaltending great Patrick Roy will listen to coaching possibilities. He’s bilingual too. TSN.ca.
* If you haven’t read enough about it, here’s more from Ken Campbell about being bilingual in Montreal. THN.
* More thoughts by a physician on why fighting should be banned from the game. Canadian Press.
* The Royal Half compares new coach Darryl Sutter to the movie Major League.
Thanks for reading. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Follow the Rat Pack on Twitter: me @TheRatTrick , David Lasseter @davidlasseter , Josh Luecht@joshluecht, Patrick McLaughlin @PatrickRattrick, Scott Mullin @GreatScottsman, Cameron Tahernia @Lord_Panther, David Rodriguez @davidbub_2 and Paige Lewis @peejlewiz. Also, please join our Facebook Fan Page and hit the like button, send us photos, and make some comments.
Topics: Brent Seabrook, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Tippett, Jacob Markstrom Dances, Kevin Dineen, Merry Christmas Baby, Montral Coach Needs To Speak French, Phoenix Coyotes, Redlines, Rene Bourque Suspended, Shawen Matthias