A special version of REDlines tonight starting off with this catchy little tune from Grouplove, Tongue Tied.
Here’s some links to keep you occupied for this evening:
* The Florida Panthers are being shown some “love” on NHL.com.
* Ryan Lambert rounds up the 30 NHL teams, and asks if the Florida Panthers are for real.
* Sidney Crosby is now out indefinitely. TSN.ca.
* Is Chris Chelios the greatest American born player ever? Chicago Tribune.
* The Los Angeles Kings could be getting ready to fire Terry Murray. By the time you read this, it may have happened. L.A. Times.
* Justin Bourne gets the details from Brian Burke about the “Barn Fight”. Backhand Shelf.
* A good friend of the Rat Trick Laura, gives advise to Habs fans on survival. The Active Stick.
* Wednesday night is the first episode of the HBO Special 24/7. Red Light Hockey District.
* Joe Yerdon’s living his dream. Salary.com.
Thanks for reading. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Follow the Rat Pack on Twitter: me @TheRatTrick , David Lasseter @davidlasseter , Josh Luecht@joshluecht, Patrick McLaughlin @PatrickRattrick, Scott Mullin @GreatScottsman, Cameron Tahernia @Lord_Panther, David Rodriguez @davidbub_2 and Paige Lewis @peejlewiz. Also, please join our Facebook Fan Page and hit the like button, send us photos, and make some comments.
Topics: Brian Burke And The Barn Fight, Chicago Blackhawks, Chris Chelios The Best American Born Hockey Player Ever, Florida Panthers Getting Respect, Grouplove, HBO Special 24/7, Patrick Kane Nhl 36, Patrick Sharp, Sidney Crosby, Terry Murray Soon To Be Fired, Tongue Tied